Risk Management Solutions
Risk management is essential for logistics and therefore for the road transport of goods. It is essential to analyze all possible dangers for worker safety, load safety, nature safety and commercial life.
Eliminate unpredictability; you need identify, define and classify the problem in advance. The added value provided by the transport companies who successfully manage the problems and minimize the risk factor, should be considered as the most important value, besides from all other returns in terms of cost and time.
We provide services as a leader in the road freight transport industry with Neta Logistics, creating solutions with our prominent skills.
Risk management skills of the Neta Logistics team:
• Define and manage the risks that may affect the achievement of the objectives of all our business partners whom we provide services.
• Respond to unpredictable evolutions with high-level solutions and adapt to new processes.
• To make the fastest and most accurate decisions in the light of traditional, modern and scientific methods.
• Being prepared for opportunities that may arise and ensure business partners take advantage of them.
• Produce transparent communication and solutions that benefit the commercial interests of the parties.
• Develop solutions that touch the needs of the entire industry while keeping pace with ever-changing technology.
Risk management in road transport for Neta Logistics.
Every transport operation in the air freight sector is unique. Whether large-scale or micro-transports; the evaluation and analysis of each transport is carried out by the process-specific Neta Logistics Team. Although each project is evaluated individually, the Neta Logistics Project Team analyses projects according to a certain scientific standard.
In addition to the unique evaluation of each project, the Neta Logistics Team makes a further contribution to the process by applying its own standards. You can send your questions about our processes and information you would like to obtain to our team by clicking here.
Our risk measurement standards
Planning the product or area of effect covered by a transport operation, categorizing them on a sectoral basis according to a catalog of specific risks, is commonly used by transport companies. However, the Neta Logistics Project Team found that risk categorization with this type of logic does not measure many kinds hazards. This is why we have our own standards based on scientific research when conducting risk analysis of a road freight operation.
Neta Logistics' measurement standards are as follows, in order:
- To give added value: Each product to be shipped has the goal to provide a certain value. In this phase, after examining the product itself, the product’s offered added values are determined in sight of customer expectations. These values are vital in this transport and must be achieved successfully.
- Identification of critical components: it is the quality service planning phase that supports our clients' performance goals. At this stage, critical personnel, business relationships, regulations, equipment, quality control processes and supplier practices that could increase customer bottom line are taken into account. Together with the customer, it is determined which steps will cause the greatest loss in case of an eventual accident.
- Weak points identification: This stage focuses on the weaknesses of the product, the sender, the recipient and the general transport routes. Identifying weaknesses is one way to minimize potential risks. The weaknesses of the operation are often characterized in certain ways:
• Processes involving third parties
• Deficiencies in material or information flow
• Path selection limited or mandatory
• High-risk geographic areas (natural disasters and war zones, where official authorities are ineffective)
- Creation of the possible scenario: Making the best plan involves simulating as many scenarios as possible. In this phase, the routes, alternative routes and alternative time intervals between the start and end points of the project are getting planned
5. Suggestions to offer solutions: In this phase, the focal points, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as alternatives, were identified and analyzed in a specific manner. The main focus was on developing solutions to address the sources of weaknesses, determining whether eliminating them could benefit the situation. Furthermore, strengths related to the focal points were identified and highlighted, with a focus on minimizing risks in these areas. Analyze areas of interest and potential risks; Making risk predictable will create important opportunities to save time, limit damage and get value to gain.
6. Verification of risk measurements: In road freight transport, the risk measurements of an operation can change instantly. Many situations such as airline decisions, global or regional events, new developments between the sender and receiver can influence these changes. In this phase, a re-evaluation is made on a jointly determined date close to the shipping plan.